Sunday, 14 December 2008

"Live" and freezing yesterday

Once a month there is an "Arts and Craft" market in my home town, i have a stall there. Its outside but under cover, and can get bitterly cold and windy especially this time of year. Drawing live is my favourite, making a kid happy or an adult chortle is a great feeling and when you are in the zone and drawing well theres no buzz like it! Unfortunately ,yesterday wasnt one of those days, it just wasnt happening. Im blaming the temperature and the fact my hands and markers were frozen and not working. No worries, good , bad, indifferent, heres a selection of rosy cheeked , blue lipped kids
























1 comment:

  1. Dont be so hard on yourself Paul, these are good. It does look pretty cold though ! I'll be suffering the cold from Monday when I come back for xmas ! I like your Andy in the background, very funny.
    All the best.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete