Monday, 2 February 2009

My First UK Mini Con



Held near Stanstead last Friday the UK mini con attracted about 25 caricature enthusiasts from all around the UK, Europe and even Mattski from Dubai.It was quite nervewracking for me meeting these guys whose work i had admired for ages. I needn't have worried though as i was made to feel welcome straight away and got into drawing almost immediately.So much talent but so little time ,the evening flew past. I drew loads but only managed to snap a couple of examples of my work on the night. Thanks guys for a great time

5 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you Paul, I had a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time, raging I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Paul,good work,
    your blog is very funny.
    I added your blog in my link list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys

    Pavel- im flattered you follow my blog and find it funny, thats how i hope it comes across. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a great time Paul,I hope to meet you again as soon as possible ,
    jan

    ReplyDelete