Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Vickys 30th




I went to my mate Vickys 30th last saturday, It was a fancy dress with a movie star theme. I turned up as a fat Jack Sparrow or Jack Albatross as i was called. I met vicky at certain live gigs where she paints faces and she draws a mean caricature too. She had a spoof 'oscar' ceremony where she handed out very good replicas for the best outfits. I won best male for my effort. Heres a couple of pics , one of vicky( lara croft, a 5 month pregnant Lara Croft) handing over the award to a very pissed but smug me. Now id like to thank firstly my daughters for slapping on the mascara , ive still got panda eyes 3 days later........ Great do, thanks Vic. Her fella also proposed to her on the night so congratulations to them both. About time , you know what i think about sex before marraige!!!! Good on ya girl

1 comment:

  1. I THINK YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN !!!!
    YOU... "OLD" PIRATE :) :)
    jan

    ReplyDelete